Full-time research scientist
1. One-time settlement fee - 1 million RMB (tax-free)
2. Individual allowance - 200,000 RMB (tax-free) per year
3. Team research allowance - 200,000 RMB (tax-free) per year
4. Research funding for natural sciences - 600,000 RMB per year, Humanities and social sciences - 200,000 RMB per year
Benefits from the University
800,000 RMB (before tax), can be increased according to the term of appointment.
1. Research start-up funding: Science and engineering - no less than 600,000 RMB; humanities and social sciences - no less than 300,000 RMB.
2. Research and development platform construction fee: Science and engineering - no less than 1 million RMB, humanities and social sciences - no less than 300,000 RMB, depending on the requirements of the work.
You can purchase university on-campus house/flat (most universities in China have their own on-campus accommodation for staffs, the purchase prices are always lower than market price), or take 400,000 RMB purchase subsidies (before tax);
If you don't want to purchase house/flat, according to the university turnover house management methods, on-campus accommodation rental can be provided.
Not less than 300,000 RMB (before tax) per year, can be increased according to the term of appointment.
Once you are are appointed to the university specific scholars, the university will provide supporting research funding. For science and technology - no less than 5 million RMB; for humanities and social sciences - no less than 500,000 RMB.
Benefits for families
The university will offer/find proper job for your spouse. Or you can apply one-time living allowance of 100,000 RMB -200,000 RMB (before tax).
The university will assist you to place your child/children into local nursery/elementary school/junior high school/high school.